We’re off to a great start! We launched our 3rd beta about two weeks ago and have been growing steadily (welcome new comers!).
Most of the work the past two weeks has been centered around adding a social media presence and generally cleaning up the code / website. Below is a list of some of the new features / additions to Project Piglet.
Updates to ProjectPiglet.com:
- Threshold the number of subjects being shown if an “|” is preseant, full list now displayed as: “Full Term List”
- Added three additional data sources
As you know reading this, we launched the Piglet Blog (some posts below):
- 30%+ Weekly Returns Using Piglet
- How to Invest (video)
- Causality in CryptoMarkets (i.e. insight on how Piglet works)
- Limits of Granger Causality
- Perils of Backtesting
- Beginning a Dev & Investment Diary
- Adding Data Sources
Launched the /r/CryptoAdvisor subreddit:
- Will feature a more serious angle
- Will be populating it in the coming days
Upcoming (Next 30 Days)
- Improved mobile support
- Referral program
- Stocks / Currencies
- Sort Trade Potential
- Sort stocks by sector
- “Related Sector” section for stocks
- Show denormalized stock and cryptocurrency prices
- Email notifications of Trade Potential
- Show prior opinion when sending email on opinion change(s)
- Hourly tracking for fourtune 500 + top 100 cryptocurrencies
- Minutely tracking for fourtune 500 + top 100 cryptocurrencies
- Add Promoter Score to “Assets Chart”
If you have any questions or concerns, please add to survey and / or reach out.
— Austin, Piglet Team
P.S. My son was born a few days ago, thus I am a little behind on emails / provided feedback. However, development is continuing on schedule.